Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Welcome to the World

There are some pigeons laboring for a long time in Taşev’s small room niche. In the beginning it was annoying, I woke up with the “coobrrgooocoobrrrbrrr” in the early morning, but after I got used to it and even enjoyed to be waken by the birds, specially after I took the first look at the nest they were building.

Today I got some photos of the niche in order to take a look of what was happening inside, just out of curiosity, because it is high and my hand with the camera reaches where my eyes cannot. Then I took a look.

First photo... Nothing. Just some styrofoam and the lamp.

 
But in the other photos, and not at first, I noticed something.

 
Too dark.

 
What’s that on the bottom?!


Can't you see it yet? Take another look! Maybe a bigger size will do it.

 
I know nothing about birds, but it seems there is new life coming soon! The egg is quite big now. I will be alert and try to do not let escape the big moment, at least to know when the eggshell breaking happens.

I would also like to have a photo of the pigeons to show you but they don’t trust me yet and when I approach they fly away. Maybe someday.
 
 
Paco

No comments:

Post a Comment