Friday, June 14, 2013

End of school year celebration

This morning it was the 2012/13 school year closing party. Now it’s time to go to the beach, the cinema or the park, play with your friends, go to your hometown, be with family living away, or just do absolutely nothing… It’s up to you :)


Zeynep and Kübra
The closing celebration had several speeches from the school Principal and other teachers, and a mention to me for which I am deeply grateful. I could tell by the emotion of the finalists how much they loved to study at Abdulkadir Konukoğlu Lisesi.
 


Almooost right... Congratulations for the effort


Ismail Hocam always guided me during these months
How lucky was I to teach the sweetest kids there is. I hope they learned and had fun with me as much as I learned and had fun with them.
 
 

And the Winner is... Afra Çücük and her Hasankeyf sunglasses

Merve and... Wait, I know those glasses!
When I graduated from University it was cool when people called me Engineer, but I never felt as proud as when I am called Hocam (means Professor).

For the ones I won’t be with this summer, good luck! Enjoy your vacation as much as you can because next year there is more to come.


Thank you for everything! I will miss you all.

Paco

1 comment: